Since I haven’t shared a recipe in a while, and Violet was bragging up these potatoes this week, I thought I’d share this super easy side with you.
No joke, when I picked Violet up from the nursery after bible study, the sweet volunteers asked me about the yummy dinner I made last night. I was super confused because it had actually been leftover night. They said Violet told them about super yummy potatoes and ham. Well that was two nights before, not one. Kids have no sense of time, and my mom brain gets easily confused too. So I told them about the dinner, and now I am going to tell you.
- 4 russet potatoes
- 3-4 tsp oil, I use avocado oil
- Salt and garlic powder
- Shredded cheese
- Wash and slice the potatoes thinly
- Throw them in a bowl and mix with the oil and the seasonings to your taste
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Arrange the potatoes closely, almost overlapping
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, this again is a personal call for how much, and bake for another 10 minutes
Hope your kids or husbands brag about you too, after you make them 😉