This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Statement for more info.
After seeing so many fun FabFitFun videos, I had to try it for myself. And I was definitely not disappointed!
For less than $50 for a box, (the exact amount depends on if you order one box or 4, and also on if you use a coupon code) this Spring Edition is worth $350!!! $300 of free products, yes please. So what was in this magical box? In order of my most favorite items first:
- A beautiful and PERFECT for spring Reversible Clutch from Rachel Pally ~ $60
- An amazing smelling candle in a super cute copper cup from Anderson Lilley ~ $45
- Super moisturizing Skin Perfecting Lotion from Murad ~ $40
- Really good smelling and hydrating Guava Body Butter from Korres ~ $24
- Very pretty Lip Statement Palette from ISH ~ $42
- Relaxing Leather Starry Eye Mask with Cooling Gel from Free People ~ $40
- Cute Tassel Earrings from Ettika (I’d like them higher on the list, if I wore earring myself) ~ $58
- A nail correcting and healing undercoat for nail polish from Dermalect ~ $18
- A Massage Roller from Physique 57 ~ $20
To see the live unboxing, go here: Live Unboxing with Violet
With this code, your first box will be only $39.95, instead of $49.95: $10 off your first FabFitFun box!! I chose to do an annual subscription for $179.95, and that also comes with the option to pick two of the items in the box. So if I had realized that when I was ordering this box, the two optional items were the Guava Body Butter and the Tassel Earrings. The other choice for the lotion was a 5 pack of Collagen Infused Lip Masks from KNC Beauty that retail for $25. And the other option for the earrings was an adorable LOVE Bracelet from Maya Brenner worth $65. So, know we both know how that works, and CANNOT wait to see the summer box!
And I believe this box is sold out already, which means you’ll get the Editor’s Box, not these exact items.