This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Statement for more info.
A lot of pretty right there, huh? I think monthly subscription bags are so fun and an affordable way to try new beauty products. May is my very first month for Yes Oh Yas, so I was especially excited to see what they were all about. Yes Oh Yas is $14.99/month, and if you use the code BLESSEDAF, you’ll get 10% off your first bag. Let’s chat about the ipsy Glam Bag first, and follow that link to get all deets on Ipsy. 👈
This is what came in my May Ipsy bag. Everyone gets different bags, though, but all in the same cute makeup bag. I think this month’s travel theme is super cute.
- Moisture Healing Hair Mask from Nelson J Beverly Hills, a company FabFitFun likes to use in their boxes
- A pretty eyeshadow brush from SLMISSglam with fancy rhinestones and a unicorn colored brush
- Nail polish from Deco Miami in the color Namaste by the Pool
- Black gel-liner from Style Sepia
- A Dewy Glow Balm from Oryza
It’s hard to put a value on this bag because everything except the brush is a sample size. I do know the brush goes for $20 on Amazon, so you for sure get at least double what you paid for this bag on that alone.
So like I said, this was my first ever Yes Oh Yas box. Yes Oh Yas promises 3-7 full size products. They do not come in a makeup bag, like Ipsy. They are just in the bubble mailer bag. Everyone gets the same items each month.
- Nomad Cosmetics Havana Eyeshadow ($18)
- Estate Cosmetics Baked Highlighter ($12)
- Laritzy Cosmetics Lip Liner ($18)
- Sorme Cosmetics Eyeliner ($18)
- Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick with LED Light ($25)
With this month’s Yes Oh Yas bag being valued at $91 in products, you’re getting over 4 times more in products than what it costs. Worth it! Only I don’t wear lipliner and I certainly don’t wear eyeliner enough to necessitate two new ones this month… 😬