This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Statement for more info.
Anyone else have trouble remembering the order of FabFitFun? I want to say FitFabFun and always have to look at the box to confirm I have it in the correct order. I am SURE I say them out of order, so apologies right now for that and all the times I will do so in the future. It’s not if, it’s when.
The Summer Box is SOOOOO good!! I wanted to try it all out before I blogged about it, so I’ve spent the last two weeks playing with the goodies, and I am ready to share my thoughts. First, quick review of what FabFitFun is… For $49.95, you get an obscene amount of products for the coming season. This month’s was worth over $350!! Check it out here and get $10 off your first box!!!
There were four products that I could make choices on, so my box is not exactly what everyone else got, but we’re talking about mine today. I don’t want to make this post messy. If you want to see the live unboxing where I do talk about all those options, check out this video.
- Summer & Rose Beach Towel $55 ~~~ This towel is SOOO soft. I have never had this nice of a beach towel. I didn’t even know $55 towels existed. Sorry Costco, your towels cannot compare to this magic from Summer & Rose.
- tarte tartiest PRO glow highlight and contour palette $45 ~~~ The colors are so beautiful and who doesn’t want to be extra glowy this summer?? I’ve used a couple of the shades for eyeshadow too.
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel $45 ~~~ Don’t let the name confuse you, like it did me. This is not a peel. It’s a super thick lotion you leave on your face for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off. My skin feels so soft after using this. I’m not going to compare it to the softness of the towel because that’s a weird comparison and I think the towel might win…
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator $29 ~~~ And this is my new favorite face wash.
- Jaboneria Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Caviar $48 ~~~ This is amazing. There’s an oil mixed in with the lava caviar that leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The caviar isn’t too abrasive either; it’s a really luxurious feeling exfoliator.
- FOREO LUNA fofo $89 ~~~ This is next level in skincare. Like maybe even skipping a couple levels on the way. There is an app to sync the fofo with your phone, and then it tells you what to do. First, you enter some info about yourself on the app, and then the fofo wants to tell you your skin’s age and how to take care of it. I am still figuring this all out and will do a more detailed post on this guy, when I feel more knowledgeable. I have to say, though, I was a little peeved at first, when my fofo told me my skin is actually my real age. I thought I was going to have a lower number. But then I remembered all the time in my youth I spent in the sun without sunscreen, and all the sunburns I have gotten in my life. And then I thought, at least it wasn’t higher than my real age! Other super cool part about this being in the Summer Box: this was it’s official, exclusive launch. It’s now available to buy at Ulta and Sephora, but this model was released to FabFitFun subscribers first!
- COOLA White Tea SPF 50 Organic Sunscreen $32 ~~~ And this is my favorite sunscreen. The smell is super mild and doesn’t smell like a sunscreen at all. I will for sure be buying more of this, when I run out. Normally, I put on a moisturizer before applying sunscreen. I don’t have to with this one. It’s both and I love it.
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish $14.99 ~~~ This dish is so cute. I don’t have lots of rings, so I wasn’t really sure what I was going to do with it. I am using it for bobby pins right now, and it’s working out pretty well.
That’s $357.99 total! I think that’s amazing. All the products are high quality. My purse from my Spring Box still looks new and I use it every day. There were a couple things from the Spring Box that I haven’t used much, but I will for sure be using everything I got in this box. I even got a couple add-on items, that I’m obsessed with, but I’ll save those for another day.
This Summer Box is sold out, but the Summer Editor’s Box is available. It will vary from what I posted here. But there is a super cute necklace from Landon Lariat and the FOREO LUNA fofo can be in your box! Let me know what you got in yours that was different from mine, and hope you love yours as much as I do.
CarlaDaisy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. All opinions are my own, and I would only recommend products I actually like.