This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Statement for more info.
I absolutely LOVE getting my FabFitFun boxes in the mail! While I do pick out certain items, it’s also so fun to see what else is in there. I don’t get (good) surprises very often! #momlife right?
So what’s in the box??
The items in my box are worth $292! The price range for all the Spring 2019 boxes varied from $226.99 to $314, depending on the selections.
- Deux Lux Demi backpack ~ I think it will come in really handy on family trips, when I don’t want to carry my purse, but still need things. Last time we went to the zoo, I had my daughter bring her Frozen backpack. She complained about it being heavy, but no one else wanted to wear it, haha. ($75) — the other choices are a Show me your MuMu Brie Robe ($84) or a diffuser ($55)
- Quay Australia Viviene in Black/Smoke ~ I have been wanting a pair of Quay sunglasses FOREVER! These were actually one of the styles I had been eyeballing, so YAY! ($60) — the other choices are a different style from Quay called My Girl ($55), a picnic set ($30), or Korres Brightening Facial ($48)
- Giadzy Copper Plated Measuring Spoons – While these are a bit unpractical because they have to be hand washed, they are pretty and I love them. ($15) — the other choices are a body lotion ($19) or a mystery item ($20+)
- Ciate London Setting Extraordinary Translucent Setting Powder ~ I needed a new one, so I am excited to try this one out! ($22) — the other choices are a necklace ($30) or a cute water bottle ($19.99)
- Tula Purifying Face Cleanser ~ I love this face wash. It’s gentle, but can still remove makeup. ($28) — the other choices are a body detox brush ($18) or a jump rope ($15)
- Oui Leave in Conditioner ~ Haven’t tried it yet, but it smells good. ($26)
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Needles No More No More Baggage Eye De-puffing Gel ~ I LOVE Dr. Brandt Skincare! ($42)
- Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub ~ I tried this in the shower today and it is awesome! There is charcoal in the scrub and it left my skin feeling super soft. ($24)
The last three items come in every Spring 2019 box, until they sell out, which they always do. What would you pick?? Or if you already got yours, what did you pick?
Check out the Recommendations page to find more products I love and find out how you can get them for free or discounted! CarlaDaisy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. CarlaDaisy.com is also an affiliate for FabFitFun. All opinions are my own, and I would only recommend products I actually like.