This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Statement for more info.
Taking good care of your skin is so important. You only get one face, right? So treat it well. Always wear sunscreen, duh, but it’s also important to have a good night cream. An old friend from high school asked me to share a few of my faves with her, and I decided to share them all with you too.
Two are from Drunk Elephant. If you haven’t tried their products yet, I highly recommend them and have honestly loved everything I’ve tried from them.
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream This has Sephora’s “Clean at Sephora” stamp of approval. What does that mean?
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:(from Sephora’s website, 4/8/19)
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Creme This one has an amazing texture and won Allure Beauty awards.
- Farmacy Sleep Tight Also on Sephora’s Clean List. Their eye cream is also one of my faves.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra Firm Sleeping Cream One of the less expensive ones, but still has a great texture and does the job.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate This last one is not a cream, like the rest, but a hydration oil that is so good! Kiehl’s is also on my favorite brands list.
What are you favorite night creams? If you’re wondering why I put a picture of myself in this post, there are two reasons. One, to prove I have skin that doesn’t look as old as it actually is, so you can trust me and know I know what I am talking about here. And two, because I just got these pictures back and I love them.
Check out the Recommendations page to find more products I love and find out how you can get them for free or discounted! CarlaDaisy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. CarlaDaisy.com is also an affiliate for ShopStyle and FabFitFun. All opinions are my own, and I would only recommend products I actually like.