I’m back! Summer is over, the kids are all in school, and I am back to blogging!!
What better way to start fall off than with a FabFitFun box?! I absolutely love getting these, and if you want to try it out with $10 off, click here.
So what’s in the box?? Each box is different, but this is what was in mine.
- Plush Ultra Soft Plaid Scarf ~ $75 ~ Super soft and I LOVE the plaid print
- Kate Spade Lunch Tote ~ $30 ~ Adorable bag and it says “Out to Lunch”
- Cosmedix Pure C ~ $54 ~ Haven’t tried it yet, but Vitamin C is excellent for brightening skin and reducing sun damage, so I’m into it
- AfterSpa Hair Towel Wrap ~ $18 ~ These towels are supposed to be gentler on hair, when it’s wet and more fragile, so yes please
- Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Face Toner ~ $30 ~ I really like this toner before my moisturizer and the Cleansing Oil (also Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy) for removing makeup (before washing my face)
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair ~ $30 ~ I really love the way this smells!!
- Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes in Juice Cleanse ~ $16 ~ Fun little exfoliators and they smell good
- Human + Kind Body Soufflé ~ $18 ~ Can you ever have too many lotions?
So for less than $50, I got $271 worth of products!! This round of boxes range anywhere from $211 to $345.99. If you want to try it for $39.99 instead of $49.99, check it out here.